Sunday, December 23, 2012

How to Host on the 2013 Tour

I'm just using today to catch up on some stuff before tonight's concert at Reph's Winter Wonderland in Nazareth, PA, and I came across this website where Bobby Dicken's house was chosen as "Home of the Week" last week.  I thought it was an interesting interview with Bobby, and it tells how he came to be one of the hosts on the tour.
I'm really not sure at all at this point how the tour will shake down for 2013. I have to recover from this one first! But barring an Act of God I will be out there once again.  I hope I can find a MAJOR SPONSOR this time ...that would solve a lot of headaches!
But anyway, here's the page with Bobby's interview. You have to scroll down a bit to find it.

http://k3lights.com/news/home-of-the-week

No comments:

Post a Comment