Saturday, November 17, 2012

First Concert in One Week

WOW! I can't believe that one week from tonight I will be performing the first concert on The House on Christmas Street 2012 International Tour.  I'm so excited that I will finally get out there and get to meet all the hosts I've been communicating with for all these months, and I'll get to see past hosts who have invited me back and who have become friends. I'm so lucky I get to do this...because it's such a wonderful experience to show up at all these different places and meet really nice people who are so happy to see me.
I'll be writing here pretty frequently to keep everybody up to date on my adventures out there, and I'll also be updating my Facebook page often.  If you live near any of the stops on the tour route I hope you'll come out to a concert and say "hi!"  There will be a meet and greet after each show.
I'm taking the Sienna to Grappone Toyota on Monday for a new timing belt and a tune-up and I just pray that they don't find anything else wrong with her cause she needs to be road worthy.  Other than that, I think I'm ready.  I've got a new red coat, some nifty boots...oh! I need to get gloves and a hat!  But other than that I am ready to hit the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment