Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Morning, December 11

I actually got eight hours of sleep last night!  I don't have to travel far today, so I can take things kind of easy.  I fell asleep watching "No Country for Old Men" on TV; I love that movie....it's a great adaptation of the terrific book by Cormac McCarthy.  Anyway, I dreamed I was having dinner with Josh Brolin at Barbra Streisand's house, and we were talking about his Dad and how on "Marcus Welby, MD" he was so cool because he was a doctor who rode a motorcycle.  HA!

Before I go on, I thought I'd post some pictures .....these are from my time in the UK...
Paul Toole's house....

my favorite part of Paul's display....the stream and pond!





This is Gemma.......
Chris, me., Laura and Paul at Karaoke Night





No comments:

Post a Comment